- Reprints & Permissions
Join Our Other Publications
SheBa Publications Waste Management & Green Environment Agro-Economy & Agro-Waste
The following instructions are intended to provide guidelines & guidance who are interested in submitting their articles in our magazine. Please, carefully read all the formatting instructions. Submissions that do not follow the guidelines will be returned to the authors. However, if you have any queries, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or, call at (+880)1824570690.
Things to follow when writing/submitting an article:
- The article should not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- It must be unique, original as well as well-written.
- It should also cover the subjects falling within the scope of our magazine.
- Submit the article in Microsoft Word document format (.doc or .docx) only.
- It should be written in either American or British English.
- The length of articles should be greater than 800 words but should not exceed 1000 words, excluding the references.
- The article must be in the same format (Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, color: black).
- If images are included, submit in jpg format only with references.
- Use double-spacing throughout the text, tables, figure legends, and references.
- Electronic files should be double-spaced typed pages in A4.
- Use 1̋ margins on all sides.
- Technical terms should be defined. Symbols, abbreviations, and acronyms should be defined the first time they are used.
- Try to number all pages at the bottom right.
- The authors can use EndNote or Mendeley Software for citations.
- The headings must be bold and cantered.
- Capitalize only the first letter of each word in the title.
- Mention the author’s name, including institutional affiliation, email, and mobile number.
Article title and author information:
** If the submitted articles need any changes, our editorial board will resend it to the authors. The editors will review all articles, and make minor changes for readability, organization and Associated Press style prior to publication.